Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Schobel's done, looking forward to Kids day

The Bills have told Aaron Schobel that his "Farve-like" act has been cancelled and they are moving on without him.  That, in my opinion, was a smart move.  Chan is rewarding the players that have been there all along instead of catering to someone who isn't even sure he wants to play this year and hasn't been able decide in the last seven months.  Marv Levy once said that if you're thinking you might want to retire, then you allready have in your mind.
Commissioner Goodell thinks revenue sharing is one of the great things about the current NFL.  That's good news for teams in small markets like Green bay and Buffalo.  He also mentioned playing more international games like the Bills are doing in Toronto.  Too bad nobody pays to show up to those games.
Tabitha has finally quit asking me "Is it August yet?" every time I turn around.  Now she just wants to know when our first Bills game is.  I told her it's on the 28th.  Haven't started a countdown chart for her yet, though.  It's Kids day, so all of my children will have agreat time.
Tabitha, Amelia, and Hannah are enjoy going to playgroup on Tuesday mornings.  You can read more about their exploits on my wife's blog.  She does a wonderful job with them.  I've been blessed to have met such a wonderful woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment